Films at 59 COVID-19 Policy
UK Screen Alliance Policy Regarding Visitors and Client Attendance:
In consultation with the government, on the 31st May 2020, UK Screen Alliance published guidance for safe working in Post-Production during this COVID-19 Pandemic. As a facility, and as an industry, this is guidance we all need to follow.
Films at 59 are proud to be able to offer our full range of services and at every level we remain dedicated to providing you with an environment to fulfil your projects and creative ambition. However, we must make some necessary changes regarding visitors and client attendance to ensure we comply with the new safe working policies which are noted below:
1) We must limit the number of visitors we have in the building. UK Screen currently states that client attendance is to be strongly avoided at present and remote viewing needs to be used wherever possible.
2) Only in exceptional circumstances are we allowed to have viewings on premises and only the minimum number of people from production may attend the session to give sign-off, preferably just 1 person.
3) In circumstances where more than one person needs to attend, the number of permitted people will be governed by the social distancing safe occupancy level of the room available at the time of booking. This will be between one and three people.
4) All viewings are strictly by appointment, will need to be booked in advanced and will be in one of our dedicated viewing rooms to avoid being in the same room as our craft talent.
5) Any attended sessions with craft talent will only be considered in exceptional circumstances and will need to be agreed by all parties. Maximum room occupancy levels and social distancing rules need to be adhered to and a plan for the session discussed to keep the session to the shortest contact time possible.
6) By entering the building all visitors must meet the following criteria:
They do NOT have a temperature and have self-checked on the morning of arrival
They do NOT have a new, continuous cough There is no loss or change to their sense of smell or taste
They should NOT be self-isolating for any reason in line with current Government guidelines
They have NOT been notified by the NHS test and trace service and asked to self-isolate
They are NOT living in the same household as someone who is self-isolating
They have NOT travelled from abroad in the last 14 days
They are NOT considered “clinically vulnerable” as defined by the government’s COVID-19 guidelines
They WILL follow the Government and UK Screen best practices noted above as well as personal hygiene and well-being advice.
We hope the above information is useful and we would be very grateful if you could share this with your production teams.