Films at 59 Hire Department – COVID-19 update
With everyone discussing the global effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) especially as it continues to evolve, Films at 59 would like to take this opportunity to reassure all its valued clients that during this time of uncertainty the business will aim to remain fully operational and will continue to offer the same level of support for both existing and new customers.
In understanding the challenges that Coronavirus may pose to the film and television industry across the globe, Films at 59 is committed to ensuring that its customers can continue to hire equipment in the normal day to day fashion with no disruption to existing schedules.
We are closely monitoring the current situation and implementing any measures we feel will help curb the spread of the virus within our working environment.
The number one priority is the health and safety of both our employees and clients.
Films at 59 have introduced the following precautionary actions in response to the current UK government guidance:
• From this point on, any clients or couriers etc. collecting or dropping off equipment will be asked to wash their hands with alcohol gel
• Non-essential personnel will be asked if they can limit the time within the building to under 15minutes as per Government guidelines.
• All meetings where possible should be done remotely to limit the spread and if face to face meetings are required they should be done in an external environment to limit the chance of infection
• Any Films at 59 employees who are travelling for business or personal reasons will be closely monitored and will be asked to self-isolate if required. This applies to both UK and international travel.
• Any deliveries by Films at 59 personnel will keep direct person to person contact to a minimum and will carry hand sanitising gel in the vehicle.
• Any equipment that is returning from a deemed high risk location will be thoroughly cleaned with antiseptic wipes/spray to help minimise the chance of infection.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE INFORMATION BEING GIVEN BY BOTH THE GOVERNMENT AND NHS AND WILL ADAPT OUR WORKING POLICY ACCORDINGLY TO MINIMISE THE DISRUPTION TO OUR CLIENTS WHILST ENSURING THE SAFTEY OF ALL CONCERNED.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and co-operation.