Main Cameraman for a number of award-winning films including Natural World: Bonobos Missing in Action (Wildscreen Panda), Lost Land of the Jaguar (Royal Television Society Best Science and Nature) and the multi award-winning series Deadly Sixty.
Multi-format experienced including Red and all modern and past formats/cameras.
- Level 1 IRATA Rope Access trained.
- Experienced in lighting for drama and documentary.
- Works in harsh and remote locations for extended periods.
- Worked extensively in studio including blue/green screen.
- Long-lens, high speed, timelapse and macro fluent.
- BTEC Professional Award ‘Survival in Hostile Regions’
- Based in the UK and Japan
Click on the link below to download a full CV.
< Back to people